Sonja likes to collect, research and sometimes hoard things like shopping lists – here are some items of particular interest.
Please contact Sonja if you have of the following:
- taxidermied Talpidae and other animal specimens,
- plastic bread tags in any colour (square type rather than bendy ties),
- old-fashioned bed linen, pillowcases etc. with floral or garden designs and themes (preference is for attractive, semi-realistic designs rather than uber 1970s funk),
- snail shells (from humanely passed on snails),
- giraffe statues,
- intact acorn specimens (with caps attached),
- dead moths,
- plastic dinosaurs,
- zoetropes, and
- high quality medical images of human hearts.
Thank you for your assistance and collaboration! (chocolates or semi-elegant thank you notes are on offer)